Color Coated Chef’s Knife + Blade Guard by Zyliss
- Chef’s knife expertly preps fruits, vegetables, herbs, meats, poultry and fish
- High-carbon stainless steel blade retains super sharp edge and easily re-sharpens for long lasting use
- Ergonomic handle with soft touch rubber grip, reduces hand fatigue and allows for precision and control
- Safety blade guard protects knife for travel and storage when camping or tailgating
- Dimensions: 14.8" x 4.02" x 1.38"
- 5 Year Zyliss Guarantee
- Dishwasher safe, but and wash recommended
The large size of the Zyliss 7.25-inch Chef’s Knife allows slicing large fruits, vegetables and meats with ease. It can also be used for mincing, slicing meat and disjointing large cuts. Tapered end makes the knife best suited to being used in a rocking motion with the tip never leaving the board; this way knife acts like a lever. Blade made from high-grade Japanese stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness of 50-52C which holds a sharp edge well and is easy to re-sharpen. Knife has a sculpted, ergonomic handle with textured soft grip so it is easy to hold, even when hands are wet. The distinct color and nonstick coating makes knife easy to identify and easy to clean. Knife includes a blade cover for safe storage and makes the knife easy to transport when on-the-go. Dishwasher safe.
Zyliss is a Swiss company that’s been around for over 50 years. They’re internationally known for their finely crafted hand-held kitchen tools. Legendary durability quality and engineering, Zyliss tools have been a favorite in the United States for over four decades. All of the Zyliss products are made of only the finest materials using the most modern production methods. Each Zyliss tool is precision made and undergoes stringent inspection before being introduced to the market.