Washington Buckwheat Raw Honey by Bee Raw
Bee Raw's Buckwheat Raw Honey is a stout and complex honey. It can be compared to other sweeteners such as sorghum or molasses. Hints of mossy earth and a not-so-sweet composition combine to develop a malty flavour with a pronounced bright finish. 10.5 oz.
- Apiary Location: Washington State
- Floral Source: Cultivated organic buckwheat flowers (Fagopyrum esculentum)
- Cheese and Dairy Pairing: Fresh goat cheeses, ricotta, Greek yogurt
- Tea Pairing: Elderflower tea
- Fruit Pairing: Grapefruit, especially broiled